Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 1641 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: July 12, 2024, 03:14:23 PM »
Comparing servers from canspace.ca and hostsailor.com, which way is better to follow and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 12:15:45 AM »
I would use as many as possible other options to consider and compare.
Have a look at:
https://gthost.com/instant-servers
They have instantly delivered unmanaged servers.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2024, 03:04:12 AM »
You can get nice servers at Hostingsource.com - Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
It is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 07:34:00 AM »
If you're looking for a reliable VPS hosting service, I'd recommend considering options with powerful processors and SSD/NVMe disks. This greatly improves the speed and performance of your websites or applications. For example, hostpro.com has some great plans that meet these criteria. In addition, an important aspect is the technical support, which is at a high level and available 24/7. This can be very helpful, especially if you don't want to spend a lot of time solving technical issues yourself.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2024, 12:03:39 AM »
I joined Centoserver.com Europe dedicated hosting a little over a year ago. I feel safe and secure with this host. The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2024, 12:43:21 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2024, 07:29:52 AM »
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
Happy with Datapacket.net - Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2024, 04:19:00 AM »
With many years of average and poor service from a large number of web hosts it's refreshing to find a service that can honestly be classed as outstanding.
Digitalserver is way above any hosting service I've previously experienced and nothing is too much trouble for their support staff. If they had an 11 in their rating I'd have used it.

Like their servidores dedicados en Mexico.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.