Author Topic: Forex hosted solution?  (Read 1269 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Forex hosted solution?
« on: July 15, 2024, 01:51:21 AM »
Hello,
I have been looking for forex hosted solution. What is the best place for this?
I'm checking at https://allwebhost.com/forex-vps/
Are they good enough?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: Forex hosted solution?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 11:51:24 AM »
You can try OwnWebServers is offering a 50% discount on their Forex VPS hosting plans.  This is a good deal if you're looking for a reliable and secure virtual private server to run your forex trading applications. Use the code VPS50 at checkout to redeem the discount.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2024, 12:40:52 AM »
I've had a fully manged server with Netshop isp Forex VPS for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated.
There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2024, 06:38:41 AM »
Pleased with Hostnamaste.com hosting. My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2024, 10:26:55 AM »
I want to say that allwebhost.com is proven to be the best in delivering Forex VPS deals.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.