Author Topic: planethoster.com vs canspace.ca  (Read 1378 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
planethoster.com vs canspace.ca
« on: July 17, 2024, 02:44:16 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - planethoster.com or canspace.ca?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: planethoster.com vs canspace.ca
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2024, 03:00:32 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Take your time to look at Neironvps.com server hosting. The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous.
Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2024, 10:40:52 AM »
Servers from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2024, 01:23:10 AM »
I'm impressed with the folks at Hostingsource.com host. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2024, 10:00:16 AM »
I can recommend you to pay attention to hostpro.com for VPS hosting. They offer a variety of plans based on powerful Intel and Ryzen processors, which are great for ensuring stable performance. The use of SSD/NVMe disks guarantees fast loading and high performance. It is especially worth noting their technical support, which works around the clock. This can be an important factor if you need prompt assistance with any issues.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2024, 06:37:58 AM »
Give GTHost.com instant server hosting a try. I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained. Let's hope they keep the strong record going!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome