Author Topic: VPS deal to buy ...  (Read 1905 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS deal to buy ...
« on: August 20, 2024, 01:31:44 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net, which way is better to go and why?
I intend to host a blog.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 09:45:08 AM »
OwnWebServers is a top cloud hosting provider offering diverse services such as computing, storage, networking, databases, and machine learning. It's an excellent choice for businesses of any size, from small startups to large enterprises, thanks to its high availability, scalability, security, and outstanding customer support. Enjoy an instant 50% discount on all VPS hosting plans with the code VPS50. Hurry, as this is a limited-time offer!

Features include:

- Wide range of services
- High availability
- Scalability
- Security
- Excellent customer support

Grab the best deal here: https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2024, 03:09:31 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Give Profvds.com cheap vps a try. Everything is great and I could not be happier with my hosting selection.
Service is stellar, pricing is reasonable, flexibility is unbelievable. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2024, 03:05:53 AM »

I have asked Libertyvps.net to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2024, 01:52:24 AM »
I've been with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin windows vps for about a month. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 06:08:17 AM »
https://rockhoster.com/linux-vps/
I would say that they have the best prices.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 05:19:08 AM »
I highly recommend Webhost.pro vps hosting. I plan on being with them a long time. It's good cheap hosting. Generally 100% uptime... Lots of nice features like SSH.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2024, 12:22:47 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2024, 05:38:52 AM »
In my opinion these would be one of the fastest VPS solutions for you:
https://legionbox.com/virtual-servers/

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2024, 04:37:47 AM »
Enjoy the best and affordable web hosting service with M2Host. VPS hosting plan includes servcies like choice of control panel, Dedicated Resources, Full Admin/Root Access, Install 3rd Party Softwares etc at just $9.99/mo. For more information please visit our website.