Author Topic: Stable server is needed to buy ...  (Read 2047 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Stable server is needed to buy ...
« on: August 20, 2024, 01:39:02 PM »
Comparing servers from surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com, which one is better to stick to and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Stable server is needed to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2024, 03:10:26 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

With datapacket.net dedicated server, everything is fast. The speed I am experiencing is awesome.
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2024, 08:00:21 AM »
While looking for a quality VPS hosting service, I came across hostpro.com and decided to try their services. What I liked was their approach to data storage: daily backups are a great help in case of problems. They also provide round-the-clock support, and what's important is that they help you with any issue for free. I'm not trying to say that this is the perfect choice for everyone, but if you need reliable hosting, this option might be worth considering.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2024, 01:39:05 PM »
I'd draw your attention to deals from time-tested companis: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
I am very pleased with the stability of the stack, the technical support I have received, the responsiveness of that support (and the multiple options to get support) and the value received for what I have paid.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2024, 03:14:52 AM »
A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step.
Go for a medium sizes web host and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

I recommend Webhost.pro dedicated servers if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.
These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches. Recommended.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2024, 01:57:32 AM »
Overall I would rate it 9.9/10.
I highly recommend Surfhosting.co server solutions: https://www.surfhosting.co/server-marketplace
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2024, 12:10:34 PM »
Comparing servers from surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com, which one is better to stick to and why?

Hi Dritt, I think both have their own advantages. It might be helpful to compare their features, support, and pricing based on your specific needs. Also, I’d be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements if you’re interested in exploring other options.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2024, 05:16:30 AM »
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
Since I've signed up surfhosting.co web host, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2024, 01:20:44 AM »
I have several hosting plans from GTHost.com dedicated servers. Just amazing service at a very sensible price!
They are knowledgeable, courteous, quick to help, and deserve every bit of praise they receive from clients.

Quite simply, the best business I have ever dealt with!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.