Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 1542 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: August 27, 2024, 01:14:22 PM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are nice for me and I hesitate which way is better to follow and why?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 12:50:08 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2024, 03:25:01 AM »
I like Neironvps.com decent hosting provider and can highly recommend their dedicated servers to others.
Try this one: Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2024, 07:39:58 AM »
If you're looking for a high-quality and fast VPS hosting service, you might want to consider hostpro.com. I've been using their services for some time now and can share that they back up data daily. This is very convenient, especially when you need to restore information after unexpected problems. Another important point is technical support. It works 24/7, and help is provided free of charge. For me, this is a big plus because you don't have to worry about being left alone with a problem.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2024, 11:55:38 PM »
M2Host offers the best web hosting services. We provides Shared, VPS, Dedicated and Reseller hosting. Our all plans are available at affordable price. Our plans include services like SSL, free migration, free website builder, 99.9% uptime and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2024, 01:56:42 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with HostSailor.com affordable server hosting. They offer easy to use features.
Great hosting provider. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2024, 07:31:25 AM »
I think that you can check allwebhost.com. They have some good dedicated servers to chose from.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2024, 05:18:04 AM »
Very happy with GTHost.com instant servers and would not hesitate to recommend them. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2024, 12:57:53 AM »
I must say that Hostsailor.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. The uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.