Author Topic: Which server should I buy?  (Read 1450 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Which server should I buy?
« on: September 23, 2024, 02:21:39 PM »
Which server (hostsailor.com or surfhosting.co) should I buy?
I intend to host a forum.

Daniel165

• View Profile
Re: Which server should I buy?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2024, 04:42:48 AM »
bodHOST is another popular provider of VPS server hosting in the USA. They offer a range of flexible and scalable VPS solutions, with plans starting at just $24.99 per month. bodHOST has a global network of data centers, allowing you to choose a location that is closest to your target audience. They also offer a range of operating systems to choose from, including popular choices like Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian. Web Hosting Offer - Save 15% OFF VPS Hosting - Use Code VPS15. Hurry Up and avail yourself of this offer now, This offer is limited time.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2024, 02:31:28 AM »
I have two domains hosted at Webhost.pro and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison. Like their dedicated servers.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2024, 11:59:09 AM »
Well servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and they are low cost.
Their services are top-notch, and the speed of their hosting is commendable.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2024, 05:52:39 AM »
I like GTHost.com as my web host. They launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations!
Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out! Highly recommend their dedicated servers.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2024, 03:01:32 AM »
MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:57:39 AM »
M2Host offers the best web hosting services. We provides Shared, VPS, Dedicated and Reseller hosting. Our all plans are available at affordable price. Our plans include services like SSL, free migration, free website builder, 99.9% uptime and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:24:37 AM »
I'd like to say that NetShop isp is the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. 
I am very happy with the performance of my sites there. Leaving that apart, things have been great so far - it was easy to setup the site, transfer the files/sql data and so I'm giving it a 5 throughout.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs