Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with  (Read 7512 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with
« on: August 05, 2014, 04:11:24 AM »
Panamaserver.com and  nodeserv.com have attractive VPS deals which can be suitable for all my needs.
If oyu have to choose, whcih host would you sign up with and why?
Thanks in advance.

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 05:30:17 AM »
You can also get nice VPS deals along with Double RAM and hyper-v backups if you choose Aspnix.com
I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective. Up-time has always been perfect.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 12:26:08 AM »
There is no need to hesitate. 4Goodhosting is the host you can rely on. My website response times have never been faster and their support is very fast. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host. Go ahead and try them without any doubt.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 04:20:07 AM »
  As an alternative option check out deals offered by Kvchosting.com. With their plans you will receive featured stable plans and professional helpful support staff

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 05:09:19 AM »
It's really hard to choose between such respectable hosts like panamaserver.com and  nodeserv.com because they top-notch services with no downtime and quality around the clock support.
Their reputation is high and stainless. Whatever host you follow, you'll have quality services.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 03:53:22 AM »
I signed up for Jumpline.com because they offer cheap hosting service with a good admin tool and 24/7 support.
Their support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year.
I've never had a problem with billing and my account gets renewed yearly without problem or additional charges.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 05:58:50 AM »
    I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. My preferable option is Kvchosting.com solutions. You will be pleased with their skilled support, fast servers and featured plans.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 05:51:48 AM »
This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
HostingSource.com have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 03:09:57 AM »
  I have noticed ChicagoVPS.net can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 03:38:46 AM »
If you are in search of quality hosting provider with fast VPS solutions I can name Zeropid.com. You will receive high available support, featured plans and low pricing.