Author Topic: quality website hosting  (Read 6788 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
quality website hosting
« on: September 11, 2015, 04:33:55 AM »
I need to buy hosting for my website, I am really tired with my current hosting. Sometimes website does not open. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names.
What do you know about services from ViUX.com and Keenweb.co.uk? What host will be better to use?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: quality website hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 03:34:08 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Your can rely on: M6.net, Demontech.net and Startlogic.com
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like them.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Dewlance

• View Profile
    • Dewlance Windows VPS
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 11:49:32 PM »
What is your requirement like bandwidth, disk space and need it in EU/UK or other location?
Get Cheap Windows VPS  & Yearly Hosting in Canada,US,UK(EU)

danny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 04:04:42 AM »
Both companies seem to be nice from my point of view.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 05:31:24 AM »
   I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 06:20:02 AM »
Downtownhost.com reliability is almost 97% its just in a few instances that the server has a glitch but such are address immediately. What I appreciate most is the installation service for any script. The ticket response is 100% top notch.

They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 08:01:54 AM »
As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to Viux.com.
The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 05:03:39 AM »
Try demontech.net - its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support. http://www.demontech.net/hosting-coupons/
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 02:29:16 PM »
I'd like you to compare or try the better host that you can rely on which is 4Goodhosting.com. I can say that this host is much trusted compare to the host you mention. These guys has hosted my sites since 2010 and I can say that the service they provide is exceptional. The pricing is reasonable. Their support service is real 24 hours active and the professional agents responded to any of my support questions in just few minutes often with the best solution. I am very happy and very satisfied with this host.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 05:12:27 AM »
 Seems with ViUX.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 09:49:34 AM »
I do believe wmd.hosting services are the best company which is able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters.
They have 1+1 special offer for all their Shared hosting packages,  pay one year get 1 year free, with money back guarantee for all our services. They provide 24/7/365 live support ( Average response time 5 minutes )!