Author Topic: reliable server in EU  (Read 7909 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
reliable server in EU
« on: September 01, 2015, 09:49:24 AM »
How stable and reliable are servers from wmd.hosting?
Are they as good as thye are spoken about?

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: reliable server in EU
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 04:45:26 AM »
 I'd say Giga-RDP.in is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 05:29:52 AM »
I believe that you will find the best fit for your needs via Findmeaserver.com - their work is based on quality.
It is free dedicated server search service. I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host. Try to contact them host you are planning to deal with.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 07:12:51 AM »
I suggest you to rely on wmd.hosting services. You will receive stable cheap plans provided by high available skilled staff.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 03:37:24 AM »
Try QHoster.com dedicated server hosting service, they offer various server locations choice: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Dewlance

• View Profile
    • Dewlance Windows VPS
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 11:52:57 PM »
UK is best location for server in EU. You can find many providers on google or offer section.
Get Cheap Windows VPS  & Yearly Hosting in Canada,US,UK(EU)

danny

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 04:00:56 AM »
They look rather good from my point of view. 

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 04:31:55 AM »
Solvps.com is reliable option to deal with. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life
Their tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 10:10:47 AM »
Thanks for all your replies.
I have decided to use services from wmd.hosting as their plans are full-featured and prices are affordable for my budget. Support is active for 24 hours.

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 11:44:15 PM »
Hi, How are you there? sure enough you have lots of options for choosing the dedicated servers and vps. for my advice you deserve to try on vpb.com for more information. they provide variety of EU servers with reliable and 24hours online tech support. hope it can help you someway.Thankyou!

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 02:16:33 AM »
As I see Exmasters.com is delivering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 07:53:30 AM »
Servers from a2hosting.com (FASTDED) and ir-hosting.com (WarezCloud) are able to meet all your needs.
Their dedicated servers are designed to deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility, reliability, and most importantly, a higher-level of security that makes your hosted environment complete.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 03:20:21 AM »
As for me Giga-RDP.in is the best option to get server plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.