Author Topic: mechanicweb.com. Any discounts?  (Read 3347 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
mechanicweb.com. Any discounts?
« on: March 02, 2018, 12:35:31 AM »
Hello!
I'm interested in mechanicweb.com shared hosting services.
But I want to save and was wondering if you know if they have some discounts? Coupons?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: mechanicweb.com. Any discounts?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 08:36:08 AM »
Now I run my site and happy. Support is available 24/7 and you can contact them any time you need.
Note: It will be also a good idea to contact their representative and ask for current specials and discounts they offer.

Mechanicweb.com is the host you can rely on!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 06:11:09 AM »
I am a new customer with Mechanicweb.com and I have to say I have been impressed!
My old hosting company was useless. Most of the times when I had to contact support, they would tell me everything was okay on their side and end the support session.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 06:47:37 AM »
I started using mechanicweb.com 6 months ago on the recommendation of a co-worker of mine.
I'm amazed at the level of service that they provide given the price they charge. I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth and other resources  you get.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 05:59:57 AM »
Mechanicweb.com are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
They have top-notch 24/7 customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome