Author Topic: Want to order server (managed)  (Read 7687 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Want to order server (managed)
« on: June 25, 2018, 06:44:02 AM »
I need help. Want to order server (managed):
1000 GB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try digitalserver.com dedicated hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: Want to order server (managed)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 09:33:54 AM »
Use servers from kvchosting.com or hostround.com.
They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 07:08:46 AM »
I know digitalserver.com.mx is trustworthy web host in Mexico.
They also offer nice and cheap .mx, org.mx, com.mx domain registrations.
+ their ssl certificates are secure and affordable. The price for their dedicated servers in Mexico is great.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 11:58:31 AM »
Servers from suisserack.com and kvchosting.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
 The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:33:48 AM by Bismark »

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 03:36:54 AM »
I have been impressed by digitalserver.com.mx web host and their https://www.digitalserver.com.mx/certificados-ssl.shtml
I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 05:32:43 AM »
All I can say is that Digitalserver.com.mx Mexican web hosting is worth trying.
Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth.
Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 04:42:17 AM »
It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them.

So far, a very happy digitalserver.com.mx customer. I'll update my comments in about 6 months.

"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

joshuahomme40

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 08:02:36 AM »
Have you thought about renting a server? For money to upgrade your computer, you can rent an entire server for a very long time. This is what I did when I wanted to play minecraft with my friends. Unfortunately, we all have weak computers, which makes it impossible to create a server on one of our computers, so we turned to these guys https://ggservers.com. This is a very versatile option, since its implementation does not require any effort or time.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 04:42:30 AM by joshuahomme40 »

jennikul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2022, 03:04:48 PM »
 As for your question about hosting, I recommend that you go to a provider who has their own dedicated server. This will give you maximum security, and you will control all the processes. If you just want to use a third-party hoster, I recommend you look at the following companies:
1) DynDNS.
2) DigitalOcean
3) Hetzner
4) Azure
5) Amazon
6) Google
I hosted my own server personally and then turned to minecraft.buzz for advice. Hosting a server is not easy but possible. The main thing to do everything from simple to complex
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 03:40:11 PM by jennikul »

JamesW32

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2022, 04:26:05 PM »
I'm not familiar with the hosting and server world, but I enjoy playing Minecraft. And there was a Minecraft construction contest recently on one of my favorite servers https://servers-minecraft.net/minecraft-pixelmon-servers, where the competition was fierce and only the best of the best competed, as the building jobs were really challenging. Finally, I crashed out just before the finals. But it was my friend who came out on top. He was offered the position of server administrator. You can approach them, they are likely to be aware of the problem.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 03:45:55 PM by JamesW32 »

Carcup

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2022, 07:50:20 AM »
I'm not a money game person, but there are some exceptions. For example, I've been obsessed with rust skins and items, and I am using this platform where I get to buy the skins and use them. It's pretty convenient since it contains all the information directly on the website, and each time you want to buy one, you can read about it and its use and make sure it's the perfect one for it. Of course, this isn't a game for everybody, and to like it, you should be found in this domain, but I think it's worth taking a look at least.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 03:48:01 AM by Carcup »

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2022, 12:08:29 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and affordbale for the web masters with a tight budget.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2023, 10:36:57 AM »
I need help. Want to order server (managed):
1000 GB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try digitalserver.com dedicated hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?

AllWebHost.com stands out as a reputable option. With their managed private cloud solutions, Rackspace offers a dedicated infrastructure hosted in their US data centers. They provide a comprehensive range of services, including design, implementation, and ongoing management of your private cloud environment.

Special Offer: All Cloud Hosting Plans are $5 First Month.

CLOUD 1

• CPU Core 4
  • SSD Storage - 160GB
  • Memory - 8GB
  • Traffic/Month - 10TB
  • Operating System: Ubuntu
  • Control Panel: Optional
  • Additional IP Addresses: Optional
Regular Price - $29/mo. | Get only at $5 First Month | Sign Up Here
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 10:37:29 AM by Henryjack »