Author Topic: DDos protected web servers?  (Read 1623 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
DDos protected web servers?
« on: May 06, 2022, 02:15:13 AM »
We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our hosting portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.
Requirements:
Intel E5 Processor (2 quad or one hex)
32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options
Any recommendations?
Do you think Zakservers.com and KVChosting.net web server hosting will be worth trying?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why? Alternatives?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: DDos protected web servers?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 02:47:43 AM »
The folks at Zakservers.com are so on the ball it's amazing.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
Awesome web hosting provider! Great to work with.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 01:18:43 AM »
Try https://gthost.com/instant-servers starting from $5/day (1-10 days you can buy a server to test).
The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their instant welcome emails.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 01:54:43 AM »
One thing I must say about zakservers.com offshore servers hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2022, 04:50:10 AM »
One of the challenges is looking for the cheapest web hosting plan because there are so many options and sorts on the market. It has a greater impact on your overall branding and online business performance. Ownwebservers is an affordable DDos protected web servers provider in the US and around the world.

Also you can get 10% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DH10. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2022, 04:02:07 AM »
I have two domains hosted at Zakservers.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.