Author Topic: Best Wordpress hosting  (Read 1639 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Best Wordpress hosting
« on: September 06, 2022, 12:11:29 PM »
Which Wordpress plan is better to have a deal with - from QHoster.com or Rockhoster.com?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Best Wordpress hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 02:20:32 AM »
I have two separate sites that I host with QHoster.com web host. Support is great, very responsive. If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 01:24:52 AM »
I'm happy with NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting service.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore
They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2022, 12:10:14 PM »
Plans from qhoster.com and planethoster.com can be right for meeting all your needs.
 Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 04:32:09 AM »
My experience with Hosting022.com web host is superb. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.
The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 04:39:05 AM »
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Greenwebpage.com servers.
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account. Recommend this host to others.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 11:39:25 PM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. Its basic plan for WordPress begins at just $3.99 a month and goes up. In addition to that, it provides Unlimited Bandwidth, a Free WordPress Install, Free Solid State Storage, Unmetered Traffic, WP- CLI Access, Free SSLs and HTTP/2, Free Daily Backups, GDPR Compliance, and a WP Auto-updater.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2022, 05:29:36 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. Its most fundamental plan for WordPress costs just $3.99 per month to subscribe to. In addition to that, it provides limitless bandwidth, free SSD storage, unmetered traffic, WordPress Command Line Interface accessibility, free SSLs, and HTTP/2.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2022, 02:56:24 AM »
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give Rockhoster.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.
So far I have no downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2022, 01:32:13 AM »
The greatest and most affordable web hosting services can be found at MyResellerHome. The most basic plan costs $3 per month, and in addition to unlimited bandwidth, you get free SSL certification.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2022, 02:00:55 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its entry-level service for WordPress is available at just $3.99 per month. In addition to that, it provides unlimited bandwidth, free WordPress installation, free solid-state storage, unmetered traffic, WP- CLI accessibility, free SSLs and HTTP/2, free daily backups, GDPR compliance, WP Auto-updater, cPanel and SSH access, free email accounts, unlimited MySQL databases, and 99.9% server uptime.