Author Topic: Need a right server provider  (Read 1076 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Need a right server provider
« on: January 05, 2024, 12:06:34 PM »
Should I buy a server from legionbox.com or hostsailor.com?
Any ideas?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Need a right server provider
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 03:51:30 AM »
MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 04:36:20 AM »
Any specific server location?
Check out Digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados. Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.
Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 03:21:24 AM »
Looking for affordable and reliable VPS hosting? Look no further than bodHOST and take advantage of their New Year sale - 15% off on the managed VPS hosting with coupon code NYVPS15. With state-of-the-art data centers and expert support 24/7/365, bodHOST is the perfect solution for anyone looking to host their website or application on a virtual private server.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Don't miss out on this great deal!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 02:18:25 AM by Daniel165 »

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 01:30:38 AM »
My main feeling concerning GTHost.com is a sense of relief. Recommend their dedicated servers.
FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget. 
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 11:24:42 AM »
Should I buy a server from legionbox.com or hostsailor.com?
Any ideas?

OwnWebServers is currently running a New Year sale, offering a 55% discount on all affordable dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code XMAS55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 10:51:41 PM »
As a long-term user of hostpro.com, I would like to evaluate their services. This hosting service is known for its stability and efficiency. Their high level of service and competitive prices make them an attractive choice for server hosting. Take a look at their features and reliability rating to make an informed choice. Hostpro.com can provide a balanced approach between quality and cost for your server project.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2024, 02:47:39 AM »
If you choose Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server hosting, you'll be pleased - they offer 100% customer satisfaction.
For the price, it is amazing. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. features are very good.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2024, 09:12:32 AM »
I'd draw your attention to deals from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
They are excellent! Their customer support is worth the cost alone. I recommend using them for Website Hosting only.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2024, 01:03:32 AM »
M2Host provides the most cost-effective web hosting services. Our most basic shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, and other services. Please see our website for further information.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2024, 12:23:46 AM »
I think you should broaden the range of your search. As good alternative, check out NetShop Isp Netherlands dedicated servers.
The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs