Find VPS Host Forum
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Find VPS Host Forum
»
VPS Web Hosting
»
General VPS Hosting Discussion
»
VPS for an OpenCart store with a support bot?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: VPS for an OpenCart store with a support bot? (Read 7 times)
tomamber
Newbie
Posts: 7
VPS for an OpenCart store with a support bot?
«
on:
Today
at 05:06:24 AM »
I'm running a small OpenCart store and want to add a support bot to it, so I need a VPS to host both.
hostpro.com
came up - is it a good fit? I'd need daily backups and DDoS protection.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Find VPS Host Forum
»
VPS Web Hosting
»
General VPS Hosting Discussion
»
VPS for an OpenCart store with a support bot?