Author Topic: Looking for VPS in Singapore or Hong Kong  (Read 6183 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Looking for VPS in Singapore or Hong Kong
« on: October 30, 2014, 05:17:11 AM »
I'd like to know all the reliable hosts providing VPS hosting solutions in Singapore or Hong Kong with best uptime.
Need experienced provider, knowledgeable high available support via ticket and phone and moderate price.
Found attractive offers from VPSnine.com - their pricing looks reasonable.
What server location will be better to choose?
What can you say about their services? What host is better from your points?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: Looking for VPS in Singapore or Hong Kong
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 03:13:50 AM »
I can say hosthongkong.net is offering reliable solutions in Hong Kong. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 06:01:08 AM »
VPSnine.com is offering sweet discount on their VPS deals, use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.
They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 07:14:44 AM »
Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously. Vpsnine.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

Check out their server location choice: https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/locations.php
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 05:46:25 AM »
As an alternative option I can say AJKservers is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 07:57:31 AM »
Wonderful quick efficient professional service. They offer easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.
Vpsnine.com is the best vps host I have ever tried before. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory. The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 06:46:53 AM »
When I first moved to vpsnine.com, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them. The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
Their servers are very stable.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 03:12:23 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with AJKservers.co.uk VPS services. They are trustworthy provider with stable featured plans, professional support and reasonable prices.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 06:02:09 AM »
My recommendation is to rely on supremeservers.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.